Saturday – Wendy
2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? hmmmm….Maddie will be 10 so the first thing that comes to mind is “WOW! 10?!” ha! I might have to come back to this question after I digest that!
3. What is one of your most fulfilling hobbies? Just one? Gardening
4. What do you like to cook/favorite foods? I LOVE to visit local farms and farmers markets and putting together meals with the goodies I find! Including things that actually grew in my own garden!! Making pies is on the top of the list!
5. What relaxes you after a long day of farming? Maddie and I sitting on the porch with our favorite books or getting together for a cook out with friends!
6. How do you deal with farm animal deaths? I say a little prayer.
7. Who do you hope to share farming skills with? Anyone who will listen! ha! Mostly my daughter but have been known to hold up the line at the grocery store swapping farming/gardening/recipes with the check out girl!
8. What do you like to read? Mostly books on farming/gardening/cooking/holistic living/raising chickens
9. What is your greatest asset? My energy?! It drives a lot of people crazy…but I gotta be me!
One of my fave stores near Richmond…
Don’t know….I like the dress, the preserves,…..
From the Anthropolgie catalog! LOVE that store!
Another pic from Anthropologie!!!!! Cuteness!
My hometown!! Staunton, VA!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Not sure about this one? I just think it’s so cozy and reminds me of an old farmhouse!
LOVE pumpkins!!!!!!!!!! Everything about Goodies from the garden!!!
Polyface and the moon!! 2 of my faves!!!
Cooking out at Polyface a few years ago!
Country Living Magazine inspires me!!!
Love all the color in this pic!!