Blog Authors are employed or involved with Polyface. However, posts will cover a large genre of topics. Statements, ideas and opinions may differ somewhat from practices, beliefs and vision of Polyface.
Heather enjoys gardening, farming, cooking, crocheting, embroidery, and being with family and friends.
Leanna enjoys farming, gardening, knitting, spinning, baking, and anything that has to do with the homesteading lifestyle.
Sheri enjoys family, reading, writing, baking, quilting, scrapbooking, knitting, gardening, canning, and is very active in her church.
Susan enjoys music, hiking, tending animals, gathering flowers and berries, fermenting, cooking, and making cheese.
Connecting Experience, Education and Enthusiasm in Farming.
- Field Manager Wanted - Pittstown, NJ - Organic vegetable production March 11, 2017
- student/apprentice March 10, 2017
- CSA Manager Internship March 10, 2017
- Leading and innovative grass farm, Looking for dynamic eager to learn interns March 8, 2017
- Picker Seasonal March 8, 2017
- A Virtual Bookkeeper Specializing in Regenerative and Sustainable Farms March 13, 2017
- Experienced livestock/orchard manager looking for next step March 10, 2017
- Husband/wife team looking to help and learn March 8, 2017
- Bookkeeping & Business Development January 3, 2017
Started Oct 3, 2011
Tag Archives: video
Richard Morris woke up every morning asking himself a simple question: “Is today the day I die?” Richard was 400 pounds when he rediscovered what an impact good food has on our bodies and in our lives! Sally Fallon writes “Morris does not have a bunch of letters after his name but he has a different … Read the Rest
Sometimes after I move the cows, I like to sit for a minute and watch them graze. I love hearing them crunch and munch happily on the grass. Have a listen!
The license a story teller uses to include or exclude material can have a huge bearing on the story’s impact. ABC Nightline was out yesterday and did an 18 minute interview but used less than 1 minute of it. And while I’m not asking to hog the time here (no pun intended) I think what … Read the Rest
Fresh – The Movie by Ripple Effect Films A beautiful, empowering film. Be sure to book your seat early. Joel will be at the DC, NYC, and Boston viewings. Come on out and show your support for good food, that heals the land and body! Click on the links below to purchase your ticket. DC: … Read the Rest
FOOD INC. is a 90-minute documentary you’ll be hearing a lot aboutand it features Polyface Farm. I was invitedby the producers and distributors to participate with them in one ofthe first USA screenings Friday night at a huge filmfestival in Durham, NC. Eric Schlosser, author of FAST FOOD NATION (the number 1 sellingAmerican book of … Read the Rest