Blog Authors are employed or involved with Polyface. However, posts will cover a large genre of topics. Statements, ideas and opinions may differ somewhat from practices, beliefs and vision of Polyface.
Heather enjoys gardening, farming, cooking, crocheting, embroidery, and being with family and friends.
Leanna enjoys farming, gardening, knitting, spinning, baking, and anything that has to do with the homesteading lifestyle.
Sheri enjoys family, reading, writing, baking, quilting, scrapbooking, knitting, gardening, canning, and is very active in her church.
Susan enjoys music, hiking, tending animals, gathering flowers and berries, fermenting, cooking, and making cheese.
Connecting Experience, Education and Enthusiasm in Farming.
- Field Manager Wanted - Pittstown, NJ - Organic vegetable production March 11, 2017
- student/apprentice March 10, 2017
- CSA Manager Internship March 10, 2017
- Leading and innovative grass farm, Looking for dynamic eager to learn interns March 8, 2017
- Picker Seasonal March 8, 2017
- A Virtual Bookkeeper Specializing in Regenerative and Sustainable Farms March 13, 2017
- Experienced livestock/orchard manager looking for next step March 10, 2017
- Husband/wife team looking to help and learn March 8, 2017
- Bookkeeping & Business Development January 3, 2017
Started Oct 3, 2011
Tag Archives: Thanksgiving
Come, ye thankful people, come, raise the song of harvest home; all is safely gathered in, ere the winter storms begin. God our Maker doth provide for our wants to be supplied; Come to God’s own temple, come, raise the song of harvest home. –The United Methodist Hymnal Number 694 The Autumn months are by … Read the Rest
Many of you have been asking how to best prepare your Polyface pastured turkey. There are many ways of baking a turkey and if you have a favorite method, then just disregard this post and go with it. This is my favorite way to prepare a turkey. This recipe was adapted from the recipe in … Read the Rest