Blog Authors are employed or involved with Polyface. However, posts will cover a large genre of topics. Statements, ideas and opinions may differ somewhat from practices, beliefs and vision of Polyface.
Heather enjoys gardening, farming, cooking, crocheting, embroidery, and being with family and friends.
Leanna enjoys farming, gardening, knitting, spinning, baking, and anything that has to do with the homesteading lifestyle.
Sheri enjoys family, reading, writing, baking, quilting, scrapbooking, knitting, gardening, canning, and is very active in her church.
Susan enjoys music, hiking, tending animals, gathering flowers and berries, fermenting, cooking, and making cheese.
Connecting Experience, Education and Enthusiasm in Farming.
- HEY POLYFACE TRIBE MEMBERS: THIS SYSTEM WANTS YOU: November 21, 2017
- Central VA Raw Dairy and Grassfed Meat Farm Offering Internship November 21, 2017
- Farm needs help/sustainable farmer November 14, 2017
- Full Time Packer/Sorter November 9, 2017
- Lead Packer/Sorter November 9, 2017
- Looking for grazing lease November 9, 2017
- Looking to learn farming; young aspiring future farmer wanting to just get started! August 15, 2017
Started Oct 3, 2011
Tag Archives: Thanksgiving
Come, ye thankful people, come, raise the song of harvest home; all is safely gathered in, ere the winter storms begin. God our Maker doth provide for our wants to be supplied; Come to God’s own temple, come, raise the song of harvest home. –The United Methodist Hymnal Number 694 The Autumn months are by … Read the Rest
Many of you have been asking how to best prepare your Polyface pastured turkey. There are many ways of baking a turkey and if you have a favorite method, then just disregard this post and go with it. This is my favorite way to prepare a turkey. This recipe was adapted from the recipe in … Read the Rest