Blog Authors are employed or involved with Polyface. However, posts will cover a large genre of topics. Statements, ideas and opinions may differ somewhat from practices, beliefs and vision of Polyface.
Heather enjoys gardening, farming, cooking, crocheting, embroidery, and being with family and friends.
Leanna enjoys farming, gardening, knitting, spinning, baking, and anything that has to do with the homesteading lifestyle.
Sheri enjoys family, reading, writing, baking, quilting, scrapbooking, knitting, gardening, canning, and is very active in her church.
Susan enjoys music, hiking, tending animals, gathering flowers and berries, fermenting, cooking, and making cheese.
Connecting Experience, Education and Enthusiasm in Farming.
- Farm Manager - Organic Vegetable Production February 23, 2018
- SUSTAINABLE INTEGRATED FARM February 23, 2018
- Growing Season Internships at Heart 2 Heart Farms February 16, 2018
- Calypso's Farm Educator February 13, 2018
- Former Polyface Apprentice seeking an eager Apprentice February 12, 2018
- Looking for Land to Lease or Business Partnership January 29, 2018
Started Oct 3, 2011
Tag Archives: Swoon Along
Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you all had a wonderful day yesterday with family and friends. If you were delayed in your celebration dinner, I wish you a great one when it does happen! 🙂 Today, I wanted to share pictures of the progress I have made on the Swoon Quilt so far. First, I’ve got the … Read the Rest
It’s the time of year when the weather begins shifting to fall and my love of quilting kicks in. This year I promised to make a quilt for my mom. So in September, we went shopping for fabrics and she settled on these absolutely beautiful prints called Horizon by Kate Spain. I’m in love. Then … Read the Rest