Blog Authors are employed or involved with Polyface. However, posts will cover a large genre of topics. Statements, ideas and opinions may differ somewhat from practices, beliefs and vision of Polyface.
Heather enjoys gardening, farming, cooking, crocheting, embroidery, and being with family and friends.
Leanna enjoys farming, gardening, knitting, spinning, baking, and anything that has to do with the homesteading lifestyle.
Sheri enjoys family, reading, writing, baking, quilting, scrapbooking, knitting, gardening, canning, and is very active in her church.
Susan enjoys music, hiking, tending animals, gathering flowers and berries, fermenting, cooking, and making cheese.
Connecting Experience, Education and Enthusiasm in Farming.
- HEY POLYFACE TRIBE MEMBERS: THIS SYSTEM WANTS YOU: November 21, 2017
- Central VA Raw Dairy and Grassfed Meat Farm Offering Internship November 21, 2017
- Farm needs help/sustainable farmer November 14, 2017
- Full Time Packer/Sorter November 9, 2017
- Lead Packer/Sorter November 9, 2017
- Looking for grazing lease November 9, 2017
- Looking to learn farming; young aspiring future farmer wanting to just get started! August 15, 2017
Started Oct 3, 2011
Tag Archives: Spinning Stars Quilt
It’s Friday and I’m late posting this. Actually I’m late even writing this, but instead of apologizing and taking time to do so, I’ll just jump right in and assume that you all forgive me. It’s better than no post at all, right? 🙂 We’re smack-dab in the middle of intern check out week here … Read the Rest
Woohoo! Last Friday I managed to squeeze in an afternoon of sewing and finished the top of my spinning stars quilts. I was excited that with the 7 fabrics, I managed to make each square different. Here are the pictures: And here is the completed top: Now I have to quilt it and bind it. … Read the Rest
The summer season is pretty much over. Most of the canning is done and the mornings are starting to have the “fall” feel to them. The shorter days always make my mind and heart run to quilts and reading good books curled up by the fire. So this month, I decided to participate in a … Read the Rest