Blog Authors are employed or involved with Polyface. However, posts will cover a large genre of topics. Statements, ideas and opinions may differ somewhat from practices, beliefs and vision of Polyface.
Heather enjoys gardening, farming, cooking, crocheting, embroidery, and being with family and friends.
Leanna enjoys farming, gardening, knitting, spinning, baking, and anything that has to do with the homesteading lifestyle.
Sheri enjoys family, reading, writing, baking, quilting, scrapbooking, knitting, gardening, canning, and is very active in her church.
Susan enjoys music, hiking, tending animals, gathering flowers and berries, fermenting, cooking, and making cheese.
Connecting Experience, Education and Enthusiasm in Farming.
- HEY POLYFACE TRIBE MEMBERS: THIS SYSTEM WANTS YOU: November 21, 2017
- Central VA Raw Dairy and Grassfed Meat Farm Offering Internship November 21, 2017
- Farm needs help/sustainable farmer November 14, 2017
- Full Time Packer/Sorter November 9, 2017
- Lead Packer/Sorter November 9, 2017
- Looking for grazing lease November 9, 2017
- Looking to learn farming; young aspiring future farmer wanting to just get started! August 15, 2017
Started Oct 3, 2011
What we cheep aboutApprentices Apprenticeship Baking beef Book Club Book Club Pick Briarmoore Brooder canning chicken chicks Cows Daniel duck eggs eggs family time farm news Fields of Farmers food gluten-free hoop house Jenna Woginrich Joel Knitting Kristin Kimball lambs Marketing news article patron pork Quilt Quilt-Along recipe restaurant Sheep Snow Spring springtime Summer Summer Interns Tammy Travis Turkey Untagged video
Find us on Facebook
Subscribe to Blog via Email
New from Joel Salatin
Most Popular Posts
- No posts to display
Follow us from your blog!
Good Meat is a comprehensive guide to sourcing and enjoying sustainable meat.
Over 100 delicious, gluten-free, farm-to-table recipes and a complete guide to growing your own healthy food.
This cookbook contains many of our family favorites. Tomato soup, pork roast, and meatloaf just to name a few found in this cookbook.
Hen House Archives