Blog Authors are employed or involved with Polyface. However, posts will cover a large genre of topics. Statements, ideas and opinions may differ somewhat from practices, beliefs and vision of Polyface.
Heather enjoys gardening, farming, cooking, crocheting, embroidery, and being with family and friends.
Leanna enjoys farming, gardening, knitting, spinning, baking, and anything that has to do with the homesteading lifestyle.
Sheri enjoys family, reading, writing, baking, quilting, scrapbooking, knitting, gardening, canning, and is very active in her church.
Susan enjoys music, hiking, tending animals, gathering flowers and berries, fermenting, cooking, and making cheese.
Connecting Experience, Education and Enthusiasm in Farming.
- Farm Apprentice / Manager September 23, 2017
- If all you're lacking is land, this may work! September 23, 2017
- Farm manager September 19, 2017
- Maple Syrup Operation for Next Generation + Land! September 13, 2017
- Falster Farm Seeking Apprentice on Active, Biodynamic Farm in East Texas September 12, 2017
Started Oct 3, 2011
Tag Archives: sausage
Can I admit something to you? It may come as quite a surprise since I’m a farmer’s wife and all, but here it is: I’m not a breakfast person. Truly. Never have been, probably never will be. It’s not the getting up in the mornings, it’s the thought of food in the mornings. Not good. … Read the Rest