Blog Authors are employed or involved with Polyface. However, posts will cover a large genre of topics. Statements, ideas and opinions may differ somewhat from practices, beliefs and vision of Polyface.
Heather enjoys gardening, farming, cooking, crocheting, embroidery, and being with family and friends.
Leanna enjoys farming, gardening, knitting, spinning, baking, and anything that has to do with the homesteading lifestyle.
Sheri enjoys family, reading, writing, baking, quilting, scrapbooking, knitting, gardening, canning, and is very active in her church.
Susan enjoys music, hiking, tending animals, gathering flowers and berries, fermenting, cooking, and making cheese.
Connecting Experience, Education and Enthusiasm in Farming.
- Field Manager Wanted - Pittstown, NJ - Organic vegetable production March 11, 2017
- student/apprentice March 10, 2017
- CSA Manager Internship March 10, 2017
- Leading and innovative grass farm, Looking for dynamic eager to learn interns March 8, 2017
- Picker Seasonal March 8, 2017
- A Virtual Bookkeeper Specializing in Regenerative and Sustainable Farms March 13, 2017
- Experienced livestock/orchard manager looking for next step March 10, 2017
- Husband/wife team looking to help and learn March 8, 2017
- Bookkeeping & Business Development January 3, 2017
Started Oct 3, 2011
Tag Archives: recipes
Yes, I know that by the title of this post, you are already expecting me to be an expert at this. I want to start with an immediate disclaimer: I’m not! I still consider myself very much a novice at baking gluten free. However, in the past couple of months some of my very best … Read the Rest
How hot is it where you are? So hot that, when you dig up potatoes, they’re already baked? So hot that the hens are laying hard-boiled eggs? So hot that the birds have to use potholders to pull worms out of the ground? No matter how you say it, it’s been darn hot here in … Read the Rest