Blog Authors are employed or involved with Polyface. However, posts will cover a large genre of topics. Statements, ideas and opinions may differ somewhat from practices, beliefs and vision of Polyface.
Heather enjoys gardening, farming, cooking, crocheting, embroidery, and being with family and friends.
Leanna enjoys farming, gardening, knitting, spinning, baking, and anything that has to do with the homesteading lifestyle.
Sheri enjoys family, reading, writing, baking, quilting, scrapbooking, knitting, gardening, canning, and is very active in her church.
Susan enjoys music, hiking, tending animals, gathering flowers and berries, fermenting, cooking, and making cheese.
Connecting Experience, Education and Enthusiasm in Farming.
- Farm Manager - Organic Vegetable Production February 23, 2018
- SUSTAINABLE INTEGRATED FARM February 23, 2018
- Growing Season Internships at Heart 2 Heart Farms February 16, 2018
- Calypso's Farm Educator February 13, 2018
- Former Polyface Apprentice seeking an eager Apprentice February 12, 2018
- Looking for Land to Lease or Business Partnership January 29, 2018
Started Oct 3, 2011
Tag Archives: Poetry
Most mornings John and I sit on the front porch before the rest of the house wakes. We enjoy our coffee, conversation and sometimes shared peaceful silence. Its my favorite way to start the day. Recently we have been blessed with the most amazing sunrises. This morning, in fact, every few seconds one of us said, … Read the Rest
Years ago, when I had loads of “me” time, I called myself a writer. From highschool through college I maintained a daily writing habit and even had a few pieces published. The last 6 years have taken away much of that free time to write. Though I wouldn’t have it any other way, a part of … Read the Rest