Blog Authors are employed or involved with Polyface. However, posts will cover a large genre of topics. Statements, ideas and opinions may differ somewhat from practices, beliefs and vision of Polyface.
Heather enjoys gardening, farming, cooking, crocheting, embroidery, and being with family and friends.
Leanna enjoys farming, gardening, knitting, spinning, baking, and anything that has to do with the homesteading lifestyle.
Sheri enjoys family, reading, writing, baking, quilting, scrapbooking, knitting, gardening, canning, and is very active in her church.
Susan enjoys music, hiking, tending animals, gathering flowers and berries, fermenting, cooking, and making cheese.
Connecting Experience, Education and Enthusiasm in Farming.
- Farm Apprentice / Manager September 23, 2017
- If all you're lacking is land, this may work! September 23, 2017
- Farm manager September 19, 2017
- Maple Syrup Operation for Next Generation + Land! September 13, 2017
- Falster Farm Seeking Apprentice on Active, Biodynamic Farm in East Texas September 12, 2017
Started Oct 3, 2011
Tag Archives: PIDS
We’re right in the middle of them. Monday and Tuesday marked our first of three this year. The next one is coming up this Monday and Tuesday and the final one is on Thursday and Friday Friday and Saturday of next week. From the staff point of view, this is lots of hosting, baking and … Read the Rest