Blog Authors are employed or involved with Polyface. However, posts will cover a large genre of topics. Statements, ideas and opinions may differ somewhat from practices, beliefs and vision of Polyface.
Heather enjoys gardening, farming, cooking, crocheting, embroidery, and being with family and friends.
Leanna enjoys farming, gardening, knitting, spinning, baking, and anything that has to do with the homesteading lifestyle.
Sheri enjoys family, reading, writing, baking, quilting, scrapbooking, knitting, gardening, canning, and is very active in her church.
Susan enjoys music, hiking, tending animals, gathering flowers and berries, fermenting, cooking, and making cheese.
Connecting Experience, Education and Enthusiasm in Farming.
- Field Manager Wanted - Pittstown, NJ - Organic vegetable production March 11, 2017
- student/apprentice March 10, 2017
- CSA Manager Internship March 10, 2017
- Leading and innovative grass farm, Looking for dynamic eager to learn interns March 8, 2017
- Picker Seasonal March 8, 2017
- A Virtual Bookkeeper Specializing in Regenerative and Sustainable Farms March 13, 2017
- Experienced livestock/orchard manager looking for next step March 10, 2017
- Husband/wife team looking to help and learn March 8, 2017
- Bookkeeping & Business Development January 3, 2017
Started Oct 3, 2011
Tag Archives: Organizing
Are you a list maker? Do you stick to the list or just write things down and walk away? Or are you too busy to even take the time to write things down? Last night, a friend of mine told me that she was too busy to take the time to write things down, but … Read the Rest
Wow, ladies! I’m thrilled with the ideas, questions, comments, and encouragement you all left on my last post. Here we are almost through the winter season and spring is around the corner. I hope that you had a little time to break the cycle of craziness for a bit. I did! I had a very … Read the Rest
For several months now, I’ve had the urge to re-organize my kitchen. It’s been a really long time since I’ve done a thorough “go-through”. I’ve cleaned it, yes. But throwing away things that are broken or missing lids? Nope, not for many years. I knew it was going to be a major undertaking. I wanted … Read the Rest