Blog Authors are employed or involved with Polyface. However, posts will cover a large genre of topics. Statements, ideas and opinions may differ somewhat from practices, beliefs and vision of Polyface.
Heather enjoys gardening, farming, cooking, crocheting, embroidery, and being with family and friends.
Leanna enjoys farming, gardening, knitting, spinning, baking, and anything that has to do with the homesteading lifestyle.
Sheri enjoys family, reading, writing, baking, quilting, scrapbooking, knitting, gardening, canning, and is very active in her church.
Susan enjoys music, hiking, tending animals, gathering flowers and berries, fermenting, cooking, and making cheese.
Connecting Experience, Education and Enthusiasm in Farming.
- Growing Season Internships at Heart 2 Heart Farms February 16, 2018
- Calypso's Farm Educator February 13, 2018
- Former Polyface Apprentice seeking an eager Apprentice February 12, 2018
- A small (20 acres) homestead farm needs help. Learn self-sustainability. Learn to be a farm manager. February 8, 2018
- Growing farm seeks enthusiastic grower to take it into the future February 8, 2018
- Looking for Land to Lease or Business Partnership January 29, 2018
Started Oct 3, 2011
Tag Archives: Kitchen
If you’ve been following my blogs posts for the last couple of weeks, you’ll know that we’ve been talking about our family food adventure and the subject of food. One of the things that has made my life in the kitchen much more enjoyable and easy this month is the release of Diana Rodgers’ Homegrown … Read the Rest
For several months now, I’ve had the urge to re-organize my kitchen. It’s been a really long time since I’ve done a thorough “go-through”. I’ve cleaned it, yes. But throwing away things that are broken or missing lids? Nope, not for many years. I knew it was going to be a major undertaking. I wanted … Read the Rest