Blog Authors are employed or involved with Polyface. However, posts will cover a large genre of topics. Statements, ideas and opinions may differ somewhat from practices, beliefs and vision of Polyface.
Heather enjoys gardening, farming, cooking, crocheting, embroidery, and being with family and friends.
Leanna enjoys farming, gardening, knitting, spinning, baking, and anything that has to do with the homesteading lifestyle.
Sheri enjoys family, reading, writing, baking, quilting, scrapbooking, knitting, gardening, canning, and is very active in her church.
Susan enjoys music, hiking, tending animals, gathering flowers and berries, fermenting, cooking, and making cheese.
Connecting Experience, Education and Enthusiasm in Farming.
- Farm Manager - Organic Vegetable Production February 23, 2018
- SUSTAINABLE INTEGRATED FARM February 23, 2018
- Growing Season Internships at Heart 2 Heart Farms February 16, 2018
- Calypso's Farm Educator February 13, 2018
- Former Polyface Apprentice seeking an eager Apprentice February 12, 2018
- Looking for Land to Lease or Business Partnership January 29, 2018
Started Oct 3, 2011
Tag Archives: hay
This post is a little late in coming, but I’m still just as excited… Our first cutting of hay is complete – both here at Polyface and on our rental farms! On Polyface we made mostly small square bales. We started this year with our barn completely empty and have filled it to the top. … Read the Rest
One of my favorite quotes from Joel is “Make hay while the sun shines.” I think about this quote often. While the underlying idea can be applied to many aspects of life, it can also be taken quite literally. Over the past 3 weeks we’ve taken Joel’s advice quite literally. We’ve been blessed with great weather and have … Read the Rest