Blog Authors are employed or involved with Polyface. However, posts will cover a large genre of topics. Statements, ideas and opinions may differ somewhat from practices, beliefs and vision of Polyface.
Heather enjoys gardening, farming, cooking, crocheting, embroidery, and being with family and friends.
Leanna enjoys farming, gardening, knitting, spinning, baking, and anything that has to do with the homesteading lifestyle.
Sheri enjoys family, reading, writing, baking, quilting, scrapbooking, knitting, gardening, canning, and is very active in her church.
Susan enjoys music, hiking, tending animals, gathering flowers and berries, fermenting, cooking, and making cheese.
Connecting Experience, Education and Enthusiasm in Farming.
- Field Manager Wanted - Pittstown, NJ - Organic vegetable production March 11, 2017
- student/apprentice March 10, 2017
- CSA Manager Internship March 10, 2017
- Leading and innovative grass farm, Looking for dynamic eager to learn interns March 8, 2017
- Picker Seasonal March 8, 2017
- A Virtual Bookkeeper Specializing in Regenerative and Sustainable Farms March 13, 2017
- Experienced livestock/orchard manager looking for next step March 10, 2017
- Husband/wife team looking to help and learn March 8, 2017
- Bookkeeping & Business Development January 3, 2017
Started Oct 3, 2011
Tag Archives: hay
This post is a little late in coming, but I’m still just as excited… Our first cutting of hay is complete – both here at Polyface and on our rental farms! On Polyface we made mostly small square bales. We started this year with our barn completely empty and have filled it to the top. … Read the Rest
One of my favorite quotes from Joel is “Make hay while the sun shines.” I think about this quote often. While the underlying idea can be applied to many aspects of life, it can also be taken quite literally. Over the past 3 weeks we’ve taken Joel’s advice quite literally. We’ve been blessed with great weather and have … Read the Rest