Blog Authors are employed or involved with Polyface. However, posts will cover a large genre of topics. Statements, ideas and opinions may differ somewhat from practices, beliefs and vision of Polyface.
Heather enjoys gardening, farming, cooking, crocheting, embroidery, and being with family and friends.
Leanna enjoys farming, gardening, knitting, spinning, baking, and anything that has to do with the homesteading lifestyle.
Sheri enjoys family, reading, writing, baking, quilting, scrapbooking, knitting, gardening, canning, and is very active in her church.
Susan enjoys music, hiking, tending animals, gathering flowers and berries, fermenting, cooking, and making cheese.
Connecting Experience, Education and Enthusiasm in Farming.
- Field Manager Wanted - Pittstown, NJ - Organic vegetable production March 11, 2017
- student/apprentice March 10, 2017
- CSA Manager Internship March 10, 2017
- Leading and innovative grass farm, Looking for dynamic eager to learn interns March 8, 2017
- Picker Seasonal March 8, 2017
- A Virtual Bookkeeper Specializing in Regenerative and Sustainable Farms March 13, 2017
- Experienced livestock/orchard manager looking for next step March 10, 2017
- Husband/wife team looking to help and learn March 8, 2017
- Bookkeeping & Business Development January 3, 2017
Started Oct 3, 2011
What we cheep aboutApprentices Apprenticeship Baking beef Book Club Book Club Pick Briarmoore Brooder canning chicken chicks Cows Daniel duck eggs eggs family time farm news Fields of Farmers food gluten-free hoop house Jenna Woginrich Joel Knitting Kristin Kimball lambs Marketing news article patron pork Quilt Quilt-Along recipe restaurant Sheep Snow Spring springtime Summer Summer Interns Tammy Travis Turkey Untagged video
Find us on Facebook
Subscribe to Blog via Email
New from Joel Salatin
Most Popular Posts
Follow us from your blog!
Good Meat is a comprehensive guide to sourcing and enjoying sustainable meat.
Over 100 delicious, gluten-free, farm-to-table recipes and a complete guide to growing your own healthy food.
This cookbook contains many of our family favorites. Tomato soup, pork roast, and meatloaf just to name a few found in this cookbook.
Hen House Archives