Blog Authors are employed or involved with Polyface. However, posts will cover a large genre of topics. Statements, ideas and opinions may differ somewhat from practices, beliefs and vision of Polyface.
Heather enjoys gardening, farming, cooking, crocheting, embroidery, and being with family and friends.
Leanna enjoys farming, gardening, knitting, spinning, baking, and anything that has to do with the homesteading lifestyle.
Sheri enjoys family, reading, writing, baking, quilting, scrapbooking, knitting, gardening, canning, and is very active in her church.
Susan enjoys music, hiking, tending animals, gathering flowers and berries, fermenting, cooking, and making cheese.
Connecting Experience, Education and Enthusiasm in Farming.
- Farm Manager - Organic Vegetable Production February 23, 2018
- SUSTAINABLE INTEGRATED FARM February 23, 2018
- Growing Season Internships at Heart 2 Heart Farms February 16, 2018
- Calypso's Farm Educator February 13, 2018
- Former Polyface Apprentice seeking an eager Apprentice February 12, 2018
- Looking for Land to Lease or Business Partnership January 29, 2018
Started Oct 3, 2011
Tag Archives: Guard Dogs
It is such a joy to me to have so many animals all around us every day, but the ones I enjoy the most are the dogs. As far back as I can remember I have always had dogs around, some I loved more than others, but they were my comrades in play and sorrow. … Read the Rest
A working dog is quite different from a pet. Working dogs need to do their job or their temperament suffers. Can you transform a pet into a working dog? What are your expectations for your animals on your homestead? Jenna describes in beautiful, horrible detail the trauma she suffered when one of her rabbits was … Read the Rest