Blog Authors are employed or involved with Polyface. However, posts will cover a large genre of topics. Statements, ideas and opinions may differ somewhat from practices, beliefs and vision of Polyface.
Heather enjoys gardening, farming, cooking, crocheting, embroidery, and being with family and friends.
Leanna enjoys farming, gardening, knitting, spinning, baking, and anything that has to do with the homesteading lifestyle.
Sheri enjoys family, reading, writing, baking, quilting, scrapbooking, knitting, gardening, canning, and is very active in her church.
Susan enjoys music, hiking, tending animals, gathering flowers and berries, fermenting, cooking, and making cheese.
Connecting Experience, Education and Enthusiasm in Farming.
- Farm Manager - Organic Vegetable Production February 23, 2018
- SUSTAINABLE INTEGRATED FARM February 23, 2018
- Growing Season Internships at Heart 2 Heart Farms February 16, 2018
- Calypso's Farm Educator February 13, 2018
- Former Polyface Apprentice seeking an eager Apprentice February 12, 2018
- Looking for Land to Lease or Business Partnership January 29, 2018
Started Oct 3, 2011
Tag Archives: Giveaway
This is what the Homegrown Paleo Cookbook is all about. Check out the video. As I mentioned last week, I love this book! And now onto what we are all really waiting for…the winner of last week’s giveaway. First, I would like to say thank you to all of those who entered. I was amazed … Read the Rest
In the mid 1990’s, Forrest Pritchard’s family farm made a profit of eighteen dollars and sixteen cents. “Our family farm was broken. I made up my mind that, somehow, we were going to fix it.” Forrest embarks on a journey to save their family’s piece of heaven in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. From hauling … Read the Rest