Blog Authors are employed or involved with Polyface. However, posts will cover a large genre of topics. Statements, ideas and opinions may differ somewhat from practices, beliefs and vision of Polyface.
Heather enjoys gardening, farming, cooking, crocheting, embroidery, and being with family and friends.
Leanna enjoys farming, gardening, knitting, spinning, baking, and anything that has to do with the homesteading lifestyle.
Sheri enjoys family, reading, writing, baking, quilting, scrapbooking, knitting, gardening, canning, and is very active in her church.
Susan enjoys music, hiking, tending animals, gathering flowers and berries, fermenting, cooking, and making cheese.
Connecting Experience, Education and Enthusiasm in Farming.
- Field Manager Wanted - Pittstown, NJ - Organic vegetable production March 11, 2017
- student/apprentice March 10, 2017
- CSA Manager Internship March 10, 2017
- Leading and innovative grass farm, Looking for dynamic eager to learn interns March 8, 2017
- Picker Seasonal March 8, 2017
- A Virtual Bookkeeper Specializing in Regenerative and Sustainable Farms March 13, 2017
- Experienced livestock/orchard manager looking for next step March 10, 2017
- Husband/wife team looking to help and learn March 8, 2017
- Bookkeeping & Business Development January 3, 2017
Started Oct 3, 2011
Tag Archives: Farmer’s Wife Quilt
It’s Friday and I’m late posting this. Actually I’m late even writing this, but instead of apologizing and taking time to do so, I’ll just jump right in and assume that you all forgive me. It’s better than no post at all, right? 🙂 We’re smack-dab in the middle of intern check out week here … Read the Rest
My parents have always said that I was born in the wrong century. My fascination with all things from the 1800’s and early 1900’s has been a lifelong love affair. In my high school years, I dabbled (because I had time then) in hide tanning, cheese making, soap making, crocheting, sewing, quilting, cross-stitching, smoking meats, … Read the Rest