Blog Authors are employed or involved with Polyface. However, posts will cover a large genre of topics. Statements, ideas and opinions may differ somewhat from practices, beliefs and vision of Polyface.
Heather enjoys gardening, farming, cooking, crocheting, embroidery, and being with family and friends.
Leanna enjoys farming, gardening, knitting, spinning, baking, and anything that has to do with the homesteading lifestyle.
Sheri enjoys family, reading, writing, baking, quilting, scrapbooking, knitting, gardening, canning, and is very active in her church.
Susan enjoys music, hiking, tending animals, gathering flowers and berries, fermenting, cooking, and making cheese.
Connecting Experience, Education and Enthusiasm in Farming.
- Farm Operations Manager January 16, 2018
- Ellwood Thompson's Local Market Seeks Organic Farm Partner January 16, 2018
- 2018 Apprenticeship at East Fork Farm January 12, 2018
- Learn a Little of Everything at The Sweet Farm January 12, 2018
- Field Manager January 12, 2018
- Looking for grazing lease November 9, 2017
- Looking to learn farming; young aspiring future farmer wanting to just get started! August 15, 2017
Started Oct 3, 2011
Tag Archives: encouragement
Are you a list maker? Do you stick to the list or just write things down and walk away? Or are you too busy to even take the time to write things down? Last night, a friend of mine told me that she was too busy to take the time to write things down, but … Read the Rest
Wow, ladies! I’m thrilled with the ideas, questions, comments, and encouragement you all left on my last post. Here we are almost through the winter season and spring is around the corner. I hope that you had a little time to break the cycle of craziness for a bit. I did! I had a very … Read the Rest
Calling all farm wives and all of you girls who live on farms. This post is specifically for YOU. All of you wanna be farmer girls and at heart farm girls, feel free to jump in, but be forewarned: The kid gloves are off. This post is about the nitty gritty, dirt under your finger … Read the Rest