Blog Authors are employed or involved with Polyface. However, posts will cover a large genre of topics. Statements, ideas and opinions may differ somewhat from practices, beliefs and vision of Polyface.
Heather enjoys gardening, farming, cooking, crocheting, embroidery, and being with family and friends.
Leanna enjoys farming, gardening, knitting, spinning, baking, and anything that has to do with the homesteading lifestyle.
Sheri enjoys family, reading, writing, baking, quilting, scrapbooking, knitting, gardening, canning, and is very active in her church.
Susan enjoys music, hiking, tending animals, gathering flowers and berries, fermenting, cooking, and making cheese.
Connecting Experience, Education and Enthusiasm in Farming.
- Farm Manager - Organic Vegetable Production February 23, 2018
- SUSTAINABLE INTEGRATED FARM February 23, 2018
- Growing Season Internships at Heart 2 Heart Farms February 16, 2018
- Calypso's Farm Educator February 13, 2018
- Former Polyface Apprentice seeking an eager Apprentice February 12, 2018
- Looking for Land to Lease or Business Partnership January 29, 2018
Started Oct 3, 2011
Tag Archives: Ducks
Today I wanted to share pictures of my yard and garden with you. Daniel and I live on a hill so there isn’t much flat space for vegetable gardens. I have a couple of raised beds where I grow fresh herbs and what everyone around here calls “Sheri’s Salsa Garden”. From the name it should … Read the Rest
Both of my boys have started little businesses this year. Andrew got lambs in March and now Travis has taken on ducks. These are Khaki Campbell Ducks. Right now he has them in a feathernet and is using the pen we built for the sheep to lock them up at night. (The sheep are now … Read the Rest