Blog Authors are employed or involved with Polyface. However, posts will cover a large genre of topics. Statements, ideas and opinions may differ somewhat from practices, beliefs and vision of Polyface.
Heather enjoys gardening, farming, cooking, crocheting, embroidery, and being with family and friends.
Leanna enjoys farming, gardening, knitting, spinning, baking, and anything that has to do with the homesteading lifestyle.
Sheri enjoys family, reading, writing, baking, quilting, scrapbooking, knitting, gardening, canning, and is very active in her church.
Susan enjoys music, hiking, tending animals, gathering flowers and berries, fermenting, cooking, and making cheese.
Connecting Experience, Education and Enthusiasm in Farming.
- Farm Manager - Organic Vegetable Production February 23, 2018
- SUSTAINABLE INTEGRATED FARM February 23, 2018
- Growing Season Internships at Heart 2 Heart Farms February 16, 2018
- Calypso's Farm Educator February 13, 2018
- Former Polyface Apprentice seeking an eager Apprentice February 12, 2018
- Looking for Land to Lease or Business Partnership January 29, 2018
Started Oct 3, 2011
Tag Archives: Dog
When we learned John would be managing Briarmoore, we agreed it might be handy to have a canine helper for the farm. But really, who needs an excuse to get a puppy?! John had been hearing good things about Blue Heelers, so we looked into the breed ourselves. Also known as an Australian Heeler or … Read the Rest
Happy Tuesday! In my last post, I mentioned Michael the dog. So, this week, I thought why not introduce the wonderful readers of the hen house to Michael – a true icon of Polyface. If you ever find yourself at our farm, he’s a hard one to miss. Standing about three feet tall, Michael is … Read the Rest