Blog Authors are employed or involved with Polyface. However, posts will cover a large genre of topics. Statements, ideas and opinions may differ somewhat from practices, beliefs and vision of Polyface.
Heather enjoys gardening, farming, cooking, crocheting, embroidery, and being with family and friends.
Leanna enjoys farming, gardening, knitting, spinning, baking, and anything that has to do with the homesteading lifestyle.
Sheri enjoys family, reading, writing, baking, quilting, scrapbooking, knitting, gardening, canning, and is very active in her church.
Susan enjoys music, hiking, tending animals, gathering flowers and berries, fermenting, cooking, and making cheese.
Connecting Experience, Education and Enthusiasm in Farming.
- Whiffletree Farm Seeks Fall Interns - Pastured Poultry, Pork, and Beef August 11, 2017
- Assistant Farm Manager Needed August 7, 2017
- Apprentice Position with Long-Term Opportunities August 2, 2017
- We run a grass-finish cattle and sheep. July 31, 2017
- Texas Mob Grazing Cattle Ranch Needs Help July 26, 2017
Started Oct 3, 2011
Tag Archives: Daniel
This was published today in the Washington Post. Click on the link to read the story: For Locavores, a New Breed of Farm
Every Wednesday, I would like to post an interview with a Polyface Patron. We started out with Daniel just to show you how things are done. If you would like to volunteer to share some about yourself, please reply to this posting with a comment. We’ll draw from the folks there and choose the next … Read the Rest