Blog Authors are employed or involved with Polyface. However, posts will cover a large genre of topics. Statements, ideas and opinions may differ somewhat from practices, beliefs and vision of Polyface.
Heather enjoys gardening, farming, cooking, crocheting, embroidery, and being with family and friends.
Leanna enjoys farming, gardening, knitting, spinning, baking, and anything that has to do with the homesteading lifestyle.
Sheri enjoys family, reading, writing, baking, quilting, scrapbooking, knitting, gardening, canning, and is very active in her church.
Susan enjoys music, hiking, tending animals, gathering flowers and berries, fermenting, cooking, and making cheese.
Connecting Experience, Education and Enthusiasm in Farming.
- Farm Manager - Organic Vegetable Production February 23, 2018
- SUSTAINABLE INTEGRATED FARM February 23, 2018
- Growing Season Internships at Heart 2 Heart Farms February 16, 2018
- Calypso's Farm Educator February 13, 2018
- Former Polyface Apprentice seeking an eager Apprentice February 12, 2018
- Looking for Land to Lease or Business Partnership January 29, 2018
Started Oct 3, 2011
Tag Archives: Breakfast
On busy summer mornings, this tends to be my go-to breakfast. It’s gluten free and all you have to do is add milk or yogurt and fruit! Delicious! My go-to egg/sausage dish is here. Homemade Granola 7 cups oats 1/2 cup brown sugar 1/2 cup sunflower seeds 1/2 cup sliced almonds 1 cup coconut 1 … Read the Rest
Can I admit something to you? It may come as quite a surprise since I’m a farmer’s wife and all, but here it is: I’m not a breakfast person. Truly. Never have been, probably never will be. It’s not the getting up in the mornings, it’s the thought of food in the mornings. Not good. … Read the Rest