Blog Authors are employed or involved with Polyface. However, posts will cover a large genre of topics. Statements, ideas and opinions may differ somewhat from practices, beliefs and vision of Polyface.
Heather enjoys gardening, farming, cooking, crocheting, embroidery, and being with family and friends.
Leanna enjoys farming, gardening, knitting, spinning, baking, and anything that has to do with the homesteading lifestyle.
Sheri enjoys family, reading, writing, baking, quilting, scrapbooking, knitting, gardening, canning, and is very active in her church.
Susan enjoys music, hiking, tending animals, gathering flowers and berries, fermenting, cooking, and making cheese.
Connecting Experience, Education and Enthusiasm in Farming.
- Field Manager Wanted - Pittstown, NJ - Organic vegetable production March 11, 2017
- student/apprentice March 10, 2017
- CSA Manager Internship March 10, 2017
- Leading and innovative grass farm, Looking for dynamic eager to learn interns March 8, 2017
- Picker Seasonal March 8, 2017
- A Virtual Bookkeeper Specializing in Regenerative and Sustainable Farms March 13, 2017
- Experienced livestock/orchard manager looking for next step March 10, 2017
- Husband/wife team looking to help and learn March 8, 2017
- Bookkeeping & Business Development January 3, 2017
Started Oct 3, 2011
Tag Archives: Book Club
I just received my copy of his book in the mail yesterday. Can’t wait to dig in! I noticed that there are some discussion questions at the end of the book. I’m going to post one of them here. I will post 2 questions every week (starting on Sunday) through the end of the month. … Read the Rest
Happy April, Everyone! Today officially starts the reading and discussion of The Dirty Life by Kristin Kimball. If you are just joining us, you can read more about her book here. Now for my confession, this book is still on order for me. Estimated delivery isn’t until the first week of May. So I’m not … Read the Rest
Join us the Farm Chick’s at Polyface Book Club for our April & May Read. We will start reading the book on April 1st and will discuss different aspects of it throughout the two months. Coming up next: June & July – MADE FROM SCRATCH by Jenna Woginrich The Dirty Life on Farming, Food and … Read the Rest