By Joel Salatin 7/716 Many people in the integrity food movement call me unnecessarily pessimistic when I don’t share their euphoria and assumption that our side is winning and will soon, in the parlance of Pinky and the Brain, “take over the world.” If we don’t appreciate that the industrial food fraternity, including the USDA, … Read the Rest
Blog Authors are employed or involved with Polyface. However, posts will cover a large genre of topics. Statements, ideas and opinions may differ somewhat from practices, beliefs and vision of Polyface.
Heather enjoys gardening, farming, cooking, crocheting, embroidery, and being with family and friends.
Leanna enjoys farming, gardening, knitting, spinning, baking, and anything that has to do with the homesteading lifestyle.
Sheri enjoys family, reading, writing, baking, quilting, scrapbooking, knitting, gardening, canning, and is very active in her church.
Susan enjoys music, hiking, tending animals, gathering flowers and berries, fermenting, cooking, and making cheese.
Connecting Experience, Education and Enthusiasm in Farming.
- Farm Operations Manager January 16, 2018
- Ellwood Thompson's Local Market Seeks Organic Farm Partner January 16, 2018
- 2018 Apprenticeship at East Fork Farm January 12, 2018
- Learn a Little of Everything at The Sweet Farm January 12, 2018
- Field Manager January 12, 2018
- Looking for grazing lease November 9, 2017
- Looking to learn farming; young aspiring future farmer wanting to just get started! August 15, 2017
Started Oct 3, 2011