Blog Authors are employed or involved with Polyface. However, posts will cover a large genre of topics. Statements, ideas and opinions may differ somewhat from practices, beliefs and vision of Polyface.
Betsy enjoys her family, spending time outdoors, baking with her girls, crocheting, and reading.
Heather enjoys gardening, farming, cooking, crocheting, embroidery, and being with family and friends.
Leanna enjoys farming, gardening, knitting, spinning, baking, and anything that has to do with the homesteading lifestyle.
Sheri enjoys family, reading, writing, baking, sewing, scrapbooking, knitting, gardening, canning, and is very active in her church.
Tammy enjoys reading, writing, knitting, crochet, spending time with family and friends and watching her children learn and grow.
Connecting Experience, Education and Enthusiasm in Farming.
- Surprise Lake Camp Seeks Farm Director April-October January 28, 2015
- Pastured Livestock Farm Intern/Apprentice Positions January 23, 2015
- Farm Manager wanted for a ranch near San Miguel de Allende, México January 18, 2015
- PAT’S PASTURED 2015 APPRENTICE POSITIONS January 15, 2015
- Diversified Pasture-Based Livestock & Direct Marketing Farm Looking for Farm Help January 13, 2015
- Young Dependable Family of Four Looking to Work for Education January 19, 2015
- former school teacher and homeschooler, avid garder, some orchard and small farm experience January 17, 2015
- Family looking for farm opportunity January 15, 2015
- Young Farmer Looking for a Livestock Lease and/or Land Lease in the Southeast United States December 1, 2014
- Eager, happy, hardworking apprentice seeks an education in farming November 5, 2014
Started Oct 3, 2011
Category Archives: Guest
The following interview with Joel was hosted by Laura Brown from the Sustainable Farm Conference in Grass Valley, California on January 21. I thought that you all might like to sit in on it. What will be the theme of your discussions at this year’s conference in Grass Valley? What do you hope people will … Read the Rest
Note from Sheri: When Joel came to dinner the other night and started talking about his experience with audio recording, I asked him to write it out for us to share. We hope that you might enjoy it as much as we did. Wednesday Evening, August July 27, 2011 I have a new book coming … Read the Rest