Blog Authors are employed or involved with Polyface. However, posts will cover a large genre of topics. Statements, ideas and opinions may differ somewhat from practices, beliefs and vision of Polyface.
Heather enjoys gardening, farming, cooking, crocheting, embroidery, and being with family and friends.
Leanna enjoys farming, gardening, knitting, spinning, baking, and anything that has to do with the homesteading lifestyle.
Sheri enjoys family, reading, writing, baking, quilting, scrapbooking, knitting, gardening, canning, and is very active in her church.
Susan enjoys music, hiking, tending animals, gathering flowers and berries, fermenting, cooking, and making cheese.
Connecting Experience, Education and Enthusiasm in Farming.
- Seeking the right Polyface graduate(s) to build their farm enterprise inside a 700 acre, graziers heaven June 27, 2016
- Former Polyface Apprentice seeking an eager Apprentice June 23, 2016
- Seeking Polyface Farm graduate or equivalent experience for full time farmer position June 18, 2016
- Apprentice June 10, 2016
- Whiffletree Farm Seeks Fall & Winter Interns May 16, 2016
- Family Looking for an Opportunity April 11, 2016
Started Oct 3, 2011
Category Archives: Guest
The following interview with Joel was hosted by Laura Brown from the Sustainable Farm Conference in Grass Valley, California on January 21. I thought that you all might like to sit in on it. What will be the theme of your discussions at this year’s conference in Grass Valley? What do you hope people will … Read the Rest
Note from Sheri: When Joel came to dinner the other night and started talking about his experience with audio recording, I asked him to write it out for us to share. We hope that you might enjoy it as much as we did. Wednesday Evening, August July 27, 2011 I have a new book coming … Read the Rest