Blog Authors are employed or involved with Polyface. However, posts will cover a large genre of topics. Statements, ideas and opinions may differ somewhat from practices, beliefs and vision of Polyface.
Heather enjoys gardening, farming, cooking, crocheting, embroidery, and being with family and friends.
Leanna enjoys farming, gardening, knitting, spinning, baking, and anything that has to do with the homesteading lifestyle.
Sheri enjoys family, reading, writing, baking, sewing, scrapbooking, knitting, gardening, canning, and is very active in her church.
Tammy enjoys reading, writing, knitting, crochet, spending time with family and friends and watching her children learn and grow.
Connecting Experience, Education and Enthusiasm in Farming.
- Polyface-style farm "down-under" call for 2015 interns November 20, 2014
- Ranch General Manager - Molokai, Hawaii November 12, 2014
- Texas ranch seeks Apprentice/s October 29, 2014
- Multi-species meats business is building a team... October 27, 2014
- Partner/Manager Wanted for Central Chile Permaculture Farm October 26, 2014
- Looking for a farm in the Pierce County of Washington state November 22, 2014
- Eager, happy, hardworking apprentice seeks an education in farming November 5, 2014
- Looking for a small holding or willow patch for coppice agroforestry in Mid- TN area October 27, 2014
- Looking for Land to start a Grass Fed Lamb and Poultry Business September 23, 2014
- More experience wanted. Apprenticeship or job. September 2, 2014
Started Oct 3, 2011
Category Archives: Guest
The following interview with Joel was hosted by Laura Brown from the Sustainable Farm Conference in Grass Valley, California on January 21. I thought that you all might like to sit in on it. What will be the theme of your discussions at this year’s conference in Grass Valley? What do you hope people will … Read the Rest
Note from Sheri: When Joel came to dinner the other night and started talking about his experience with audio recording, I asked him to write it out for us to share. We hope that you might enjoy it as much as we did. Wednesday Evening, August July 27, 2011 I have a new book coming … Read the Rest