Blog Authors are employed or involved with Polyface. However, posts will cover a large genre of topics. Statements, ideas and opinions may differ somewhat from practices, beliefs and vision of Polyface.
Heather enjoys gardening, farming, cooking, crocheting, embroidery, and being with family and friends.
Leanna enjoys farming, gardening, knitting, spinning, baking, and anything that has to do with the homesteading lifestyle.
Sheri enjoys family, reading, writing, baking, quilting, scrapbooking, knitting, gardening, canning, and is very active in her church.
Susan enjoys music, hiking, tending animals, gathering flowers and berries, fermenting, cooking, and making cheese.
Connecting Experience, Education and Enthusiasm in Farming.
- Field Manager Wanted - Pittstown, NJ - Organic vegetable production March 11, 2017
- student/apprentice March 10, 2017
- CSA Manager Internship March 10, 2017
- Leading and innovative grass farm, Looking for dynamic eager to learn interns March 8, 2017
- Picker Seasonal March 8, 2017
- A Virtual Bookkeeper Specializing in Regenerative and Sustainable Farms March 13, 2017
- Experienced livestock/orchard manager looking for next step March 10, 2017
- Husband/wife team looking to help and learn March 8, 2017
- Bookkeeping & Business Development January 3, 2017
Started Oct 3, 2011
Author Archives: Susan Blasko
I kicked the supermarket habit in 2008 after knocking down cancer three times. My illness was a wake-up call. It really got my attention. I am grateful for the sustainable farmers who provide me with nutrient dense, clean, safe food. They changed my life. I believe that I am still alive today largely because of … Read the Rest
Sheri, thank you for inviting me to the Polyface Hen House. There is plenty to cluck about these days, but I’ll try to stick with topics like nutrition and health since that’s my specialty. I was raised in Pennsylvania, spent 13 years in Arizona, followed by another 25 in the DC/Northern Virginia area. A city … Read the Rest