April and May’s Book

Hey all,
It’s time to start thinking about the next book for our book club. Any ideas from anyone? Please leave a comment with your suggestion.  We’ll pick from there and move on.

Sheri here: I’m planning on reading Marketing Grassfed Products Profitably by Carolyn Nation next month. Would any of you be interested in this one?

Perhaps it would be better to do a book that has already been in print for a while so that you can get it from your local library.  :o)

SheriPermalink

7 Responses to April and May’s Book

1. Leslie says:

A few suggestions:

• Made from Scratch: Discovering the Pleasures of a Handmade Life
    by Jenna Woginrich

• Bringing It to the Table: On Farming and Food by Wendell Berry

2. Sheri says:

I like the idea of both of these! :o) Thank you for suggesting.

What does everyone else think?

3. Wendy says:

http://www.kristinkimball.com/ = Farming, food and love!!!!

4. Sheri says:

Thank you, Wendy. Can we get this book in the library yet? I think that most folks are wanting to something that we can borrow from the library first. :o) How new is it?

5. linda says:

I like both the Wendell Berry book and Made from Scratch. Both are available from my library and I put a hold on both.

6. Wendy says:

I think they all sound good! And the good news is there's time to read them all!!! 🙂 I've read Made From Scratch but will gladly read it again!! I love her!!

7. HistoryMom says:

I'm interested in reading American Wasteland: How America Throws Away Nearly Half of Its Food (and What We Can Do About It) by Jonathan Bloom. It came out late last year…