Tip #10 – Ignore the food pyramid… and the “My Plate” Let’s take a look at the role of the USDA in this mess we’re in. Why does it continue to recommend Dietary Guidelines that make people obese, sick, and sterile? Adele Hite from the Healthy Nation Coalition said that “our dietary recommendations have been based … Read the Rest
Blog Authors are employed or involved with Polyface. However, posts will cover a large genre of topics. Statements, ideas and opinions may differ somewhat from practices, beliefs and vision of Polyface.
Heather enjoys gardening, farming, cooking, crocheting, embroidery, and being with family and friends.
Leanna enjoys farming, gardening, knitting, spinning, baking, and anything that has to do with the homesteading lifestyle.
Sheri enjoys family, reading, writing, baking, quilting, scrapbooking, knitting, gardening, canning, and is very active in her church.
Susan enjoys music, hiking, tending animals, gathering flowers and berries, fermenting, cooking, and making cheese.
Connecting Experience, Education and Enthusiasm in Farming.
- Whiffletree Farm Seeks Fall Interns - Pastured Poultry, Pork, and Beef August 11, 2017
- Assistant Farm Manager Needed August 7, 2017
- Apprentice Position with Long-Term Opportunities August 2, 2017
- We run a grass-finish cattle and sheep. July 31, 2017
- Texas Mob Grazing Cattle Ranch Needs Help July 26, 2017
Started Oct 3, 2011