Spring is calving season for us and it seems just about every day we stumble upon a cow licking the afterbirth from her new baby or supervising cautious first steps. The scene never gets old and we have had over thirty calves born at Briarmoore this year. John has become quite skilled at tagging the … Read the Rest
Blog Authors are employed or involved with Polyface. However, posts will cover a large genre of topics. Statements, ideas and opinions may differ somewhat from practices, beliefs and vision of Polyface.
Betsy enjoys her family, spending time outdoors, baking with her girls, crocheting, and reading.
Heather enjoys gardening, farming, cooking, crocheting, embroidery, and being with family and friends.
Leanna enjoys farming, gardening, knitting, spinning, baking, and anything that has to do with the homesteading lifestyle.
Sheri enjoys family, reading, writing, baking, sewing, scrapbooking, knitting, gardening, canning, and is very active in her church.
Susan enjoys music, hiking, tending animals, gathering flowers and berries, fermenting, cooking, and making cheese.
Tammy enjoys reading, writing, knitting, crochet, spending time with family and friends and watching her children learn and grow.
Connecting Experience, Education and Enthusiasm in Farming.
- Intern Opportunity on a Picturesque Sustainable Texas Fruit & Vegetable Farm May 22, 2015
- Plantation needs a farm person May 22, 2015
- Youth Farm Crew Leader May 5, 2015
- Shellbark Hollow Farm May 4, 2015
- New Organic Dairy Farmer Training Program at Oceanfront Farm in Maine April 29, 2015
- Anyone in England doing Joel Salatin style symbiotic farming? May 19, 2015
- Family looking for farm opportunity January 15, 2015
Started Oct 3, 2011