I did not grow up in a hunting family so the world of ducks and deer and camouflage was completely new to me. While Caleb and I were dating I got to tag along on my first hunt, one that he looked forward to all year- the Thanksgiving duck/goose hunt in Arkansas. We stayed in what … Read the Rest
Blog Authors are employed or involved with Polyface. However, posts will cover a large genre of topics. Statements, ideas and opinions may differ somewhat from practices, beliefs and vision of Polyface.
Heather enjoys gardening, farming, cooking, crocheting, embroidery, and being with family and friends.
Leanna enjoys farming, gardening, knitting, spinning, baking, and anything that has to do with the homesteading lifestyle.
Sheri enjoys family, reading, writing, baking, sewing, scrapbooking, knitting, gardening, canning, and is very active in her church.
Tammy enjoys reading, writing, knitting, crochet, spending time with family and friends and watching her children learn and grow.
Connecting Experience, Education and Enthusiasm in Farming.
- Polyface-style farm "down-under" call for 2015 interns November 20, 2014
- Ranch General Manager - Molokai, Hawaii November 12, 2014
- Texas ranch seeks Apprentice/s October 29, 2014
- Partner/Manager Wanted for Central Chile Permaculture Farm October 26, 2014
- Looking for farm manager for 2 farm properties on Eastern Shore of Maryland October 6, 2014
- Looking for a farm in the Pierce County of Washington state November 22, 2014
- Eager, happy, hardworking apprentice seeks an education in farming November 5, 2014
- Looking for a small holding or willow patch for coppice agroforestry in Mid- TN area October 27, 2014
- Looking for Land to start a Grass Fed Lamb and Poultry Business September 23, 2014
- More experience wanted. Apprenticeship or job. September 2, 2014
Started Oct 3, 2011