Tip #7 –Buy raw dairy products from grassfed animals. Drink whole, full-fat raw milk, not skim, 2%, or 1%. Avoid powdered and condensed Humpty-Dumpty milk. Again, be a holistic shopper. Whole raw milk in its original, unprocessed state has cofactors and enzymes that are necessary to digest it and absorb the nutrients in it. Milk … Read the Rest
Blog Authors are employed or involved with Polyface. However, posts will cover a large genre of topics. Statements, ideas and opinions may differ somewhat from practices, beliefs and vision of Polyface.
Heather enjoys gardening, farming, cooking, crocheting, embroidery, and being with family and friends.
Leanna enjoys farming, gardening, knitting, spinning, baking, and anything that has to do with the homesteading lifestyle.
Sheri enjoys family, reading, writing, baking, quilting, scrapbooking, knitting, gardening, canning, and is very active in her church.
Susan enjoys music, hiking, tending animals, gathering flowers and berries, fermenting, cooking, and making cheese.
Connecting Experience, Education and Enthusiasm in Farming.
- Start up farm needs polyface grad or permaculture trained individual September 26, 2016
- Assistant Farm Manager September 16, 2016
- FArm Partner September 12, 2016
- Whiffletree Farm Seeks Fall & Winter Interns August 23, 2016
- Ohio Farm Offering Learning Opportunity for a Young Couple August 19, 2016
- Family Looking for an Opportunity April 11, 2016
Started Oct 3, 2011