Tip #8 – Avoid refined sugars and carbohydrates. You already know this one. You were waiting for it. You’re probably wondering what took me so long to mention it. This category of foods includes many types of bread, bagels, pasta, crackers, chips, grains, sugars, and anything that is made with them. Trying to avoid sugar … Read the Rest
Blog Authors are employed or involved with Polyface. However, posts will cover a large genre of topics. Statements, ideas and opinions may differ somewhat from practices, beliefs and vision of Polyface.
Heather enjoys gardening, farming, cooking, crocheting, embroidery, and being with family and friends.
Leanna enjoys farming, gardening, knitting, spinning, baking, and anything that has to do with the homesteading lifestyle.
Sheri enjoys family, reading, writing, baking, quilting, scrapbooking, knitting, gardening, canning, and is very active in her church.
Susan enjoys music, hiking, tending animals, gathering flowers and berries, fermenting, cooking, and making cheese.
Connecting Experience, Education and Enthusiasm in Farming.
- Farm Educator Volunteer October 21, 2016
- Forman October 21, 2016
- Apprenticeships in Regenerative Ranching and Farming October 20, 2016
- Raw milk dairy + pastured beef, hogs, chickens, eggs October 18, 2016
- Entry Level opportunity to join Multi-Species Ranch in Colorado October 17, 2016
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
Started Oct 3, 2011