Calling all farm wives and all of you girls who live on farms. This post is specifically for YOU. All of you wanna be farmer girls and at heart farm girls, feel free to jump in, but be forewarned: The kid gloves are off. This post is about the nitty gritty, dirt under your finger … Read the Rest
Blog Authors are employed or involved with Polyface. However, posts will cover a large genre of topics. Statements, ideas and opinions may differ somewhat from practices, beliefs and vision of Polyface.
Betsy enjoys her family, spending time outdoors, baking with her girls, crocheting, and reading.
Heather enjoys gardening, farming, cooking, crocheting, embroidery, and being with family and friends.
Leanna enjoys farming, gardening, knitting, spinning, baking, and anything that has to do with the homesteading lifestyle.
Sheri enjoys family, reading, writing, baking, sewing, scrapbooking, knitting, gardening, canning, and is very active in her church.
Susan enjoys music, hiking, tending animals, gathering flowers and berries, fermenting, cooking, and making cheese.
Tammy enjoys reading, writing, knitting, crochet, spending time with family and friends and watching her children learn and grow.
Connecting Experience, Education and Enthusiasm in Farming.
- Farm Manager - Kolb Homestead November 23, 2015
- Whitt's End Rancho in Los Cabos Baja Mexico needs strong willing hands to grow November 23, 2015
- Farm manager November 16, 2015
- Whiffletree Farm Seeks Spring & Summer Interns November 16, 2015
- A diversified ranch looking for seasonal help. November 7, 2015
- Married Couple Seeking Mentor October 12, 2015
- Looking for Land to Lease or a Management Position! September 21, 2015
Started Oct 3, 2011