Tip #10 – Ignore the food pyramid… and the “My Plate” Let’s take a look at the role of the USDA in this mess we’re in. Why does it continue to recommend Dietary Guidelines that make people obese, sick, and sterile? Adele Hite from the Healthy Nation Coalition said that “our dietary recommendations have been based … Read the Rest
Blog Authors are employed or involved with Polyface. However, posts will cover a large genre of topics. Statements, ideas and opinions may differ somewhat from practices, beliefs and vision of Polyface.
Heather enjoys gardening, farming, cooking, crocheting, embroidery, and being with family and friends.
Leanna enjoys farming, gardening, knitting, spinning, baking, and anything that has to do with the homesteading lifestyle.
Sheri enjoys family, reading, writing, baking, quilting, scrapbooking, knitting, gardening, canning, and is very active in her church.
Susan enjoys music, hiking, tending animals, gathering flowers and berries, fermenting, cooking, and making cheese.
Connecting Experience, Education and Enthusiasm in Farming.
- Grass based dairy needs full time intern May 20, 2017
- Manager/worker May 20, 2017
- Delivery Driver, Part-Time, Ag Opportunities (Dixon, CA) May 20, 2017
- Couple or Small Family to Lease Farmhouse and Land May 17, 2017
- Unique Opportunity for Right Individual(s)or Entrepreneur May 15, 2017
- Bookkeeping & Business Development April 27, 2017
- A Virtual Bookkeeper Specializing in Regenerative and Sustainable Farms March 13, 2017
Started Oct 3, 2011