Spring has slowly begun to show its face, providing the occasional warm day, still mixed with the random snow flurry and evening rain. The grass is beginning to grow and the hills are looking more alive. Our spirits too, seem to have lifted as we find more opportunities to be outdoors, working, running, building forts, … Read the Rest
Blog Authors are employed or involved with Polyface. However, posts will cover a large genre of topics. Statements, ideas and opinions may differ somewhat from practices, beliefs and vision of Polyface.
Betsy enjoys her family, spending time outdoors, baking with her girls, crocheting, and reading.
Heather enjoys gardening, farming, cooking, crocheting, embroidery, and being with family and friends.
Leanna enjoys farming, gardening, knitting, spinning, baking, and anything that has to do with the homesteading lifestyle.
Sheri enjoys family, reading, writing, baking, sewing, scrapbooking, knitting, gardening, canning, and is very active in her church.
Susan enjoys music, hiking, tending animals, gathering flowers and berries, fermenting, cooking, and making cheese.
Tammy enjoys reading, writing, knitting, crochet, spending time with family and friends and watching her children learn and grow.
Connecting Experience, Education and Enthusiasm in Farming.
- 100-member CSA looking for Farm Apprentice/Intern March 25, 2015
- Diverse Farmily Farm Needs a second Apprentice March 25, 2015
- Poultry Manager March 24, 2015
- Organic Maine Family Farm Apprenticeship March 23, 2015
- Former Polyface Apprentice seeking an eager Apprentice March 19, 2015
- Apprenticeship March 19, 2015
- Young Dependable Family of Four Looking to Work for Education January 19, 2015
- Family looking for farm opportunity January 15, 2015
Started Oct 3, 2011